EcoCooler Cooling unit
Integrated speed-controlled DX cooling unit with stepless cooling power
EcoCooler opens up completely new opportunities with airborne cooling. The entire cooling unit is integrated into the air handling unit and is available for the Envistar and Flexomix ranges.
The integrated cooling unit involves a new, simpler approach to installation. You won’t need a refrigerant unit on the roof and your cooling systems will be simpler.
EcoCooler provides you with a package solution that is always test-run and function-tested before shipping. It is a fully-developed and complete CE-marked cooling installation. This means one supplier and one contact.
In some buildings, air flow varies greatly while requirements for accurate control of the supply air temperature remain strict. EcoCooler meets the requirements through stepless control of the cooling power via a frequency inverter. Our largest EcoCooler model can cool air steplessly from 2.4 – 8,60 m3/s.
- Airflow 0.12 – 8,60 m3/s
- 17 sizes and multiple power settings
- Cooling power 1.6 – 235 kW
- COP 4 to 7
- Optimal for wide variations in air flow VAV
- Available with cooling recovery
- Low installation cost
- Low operation and maintenance cost
- Requires no outdoor installations
- Stepless control
- Short construction lengths for easy transport and tight installation spaces
- One supplier, one responsibility